What Is The Course About?
The course provides an understanding of the methods and techniques of developing a simple to moderately complex web site. Using the current standard web page language, students will be instructed on creating and maintaining a simple website. After the foundation language has been established, the aid of an web editor will be introduced. A second web-based language will be included to further enhance the web sites.
The training topic outline provides a summary of course topics that can be used as a guide when progressing through the course. Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Recognize and understand HTML web page elements
- Understand and apply effective web design principles
- Enhance web pages using text formatting, color, graphics, images, and multimedia
- Incorporate forms into web pages
- Understand and apply CSS to format web page elements
- Plan, design, and publish a multi-page website
Learners will acquire the skills required to design and build their own websites or even start a career.
Where will the classes take place?
The intake is in progress. The course is taking place at Watu Career Development Institute, Donholm, Nairobi, Kenya.
- Everyone who wants to learn web development skills
- Anyone who wants to learn more about web development
- Web design beginners
- Competent in basic computer usage and terminology.
- Free .ke domain name
- Free 1 year web hosting.
- Design your own website.
The course takes 2 months
The fee for the full course is Ksh 19,500 and a compulsory of Ksh.500 for registration. It can be paid through the following ways;
Account Name: Watu Technology Limited
Account Number: 1170843670
MPESA TILL (BUY GOODS)
Till Name: Watu Career Development Institute
Till Number: 648962